We also offer clients notarization of documents if they need to be secured in the process of apostille or translation.

A notarial or other certificate is most often needed when verifying a copy and verifying signatures. Abroad, the verification of the authenticity of a diploma or certificate by the Ministry of Education of a given state can sometimes be replaced by a certificate of authenticity of the certificate or diploma by a notary.

We will save you money and time thanks to the fact that in addition to apostille, we will provide you with a comprehensive service, including notary services, if they are necessary for securing an apostille or superlegalization.
For advice on how to properly certify your documents, contact our experts and we will find out everything you need to know about which documents are eligible to be certified and apostilled or superlegalized and how they must be certified or verified to be eligible for apostille.

Our lawyers and professional advisers work competently, quickly and efficiently. They evaluate how to verify or apostille your documents. You will have your documents ready for legalization faster than you think.

Verification of copies

Along with Apostille and superlegalization services, we also provide certification services for copies of documents without increasing the normal verification fee. A certificate of copies is a confirmation from a notary that the copy is a „true copy of the original document“, i.e. a copy of the document has the same content as the original.

Other notarial acts

In addition to notarizing copies, we also offer clients other notarial acts and they need to be arranged in the process of translation or apostille. By providing notary services, we offer not only in the home country but also abroad.

In some countries, it is necessary before the document is apostilized for verification by a lawyer or notary. A notary or lawyer replaces competencies exercised by the Ministry in other states. For example, in many states, a notary or lawyer may certify documents that are not usually sealed or signed by government agencies:

Identity documents such as passport or driver’s license (copy must always be signed)
Academic documents such as certificates, diplomas or certificates (original or certified copy)
Powers of attorney (original documents)
Contract, resolutions and agreements and other business documents (original or copy)
Will (original or certified copy)
Company documents (original or certified copy eg articles of association)
Affidavits or declarations (original documents with certified signature)

In situations where you are not sure which certificate you will need, the best solution is to contact the authority or person who requires verification from you and Apostille to specify what kind of certificate it requires. Subsequently, it is better to entrust your situation with an expert, so that you can be sure that your procedure and method of certification will be correct and you do not waste time and money unnecessarily.